Saturday 9 January 2016

Today's shopping...

We went to tesco today to get some gluten free, wheat free, milk free, egg free, soya free, tomato free things in for Amber. There aas no bread that was gluten free and egg free so instead we had to get cereals, we got Tescos Free from cornflakes they are free from all the things about with no May contains so very happy with that! We also picked up some Nutribix, these are new and I was recommend these by another allergy mum on Twitter they were on special at £3 for a box of 24, that's 24 meals for Amber so great value! Amber was having Oatly milk but now can't have oats so we got Coconut dream with calcium, I gave Amber some for her bedtime drink and she was looking for more, I even had a glass myself! Definitely will be having this more often!!! I also needed a gravy for when I make her mash etc and this Free & Easy gravy was the only one free of all the above! It smells great and I'll post some recipes when I'm using it! Tesco also had free from pasta and cous cous which is great because Amber loves these, tonight she had Cod, Cous cous, peas and butternut squash she loved it! I also needed some snacks because she's ALWAYS eating, if she isn't sleeping then Amber is eating....We picked up these kiddilicious snacks strawberry puffs, carrot wafers, Apple crisps, banana bites and fruit wiggles! All free of the above! She loves kiddilicious! It's so helpful to have a toddler and baby food company that is free of so many allergens! So I'll let everyone know Ambers verdict on the things she hasn't ate today, But I'm very very impressed with Tesco's range of Free from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment